Mifflin Construction are looking for permanent Fabricator / Welders to join our ambitious and forward-thinking family business. We require people who are positive, bursting with energy, drive and initiative that will strive to make a difference. We will empower you from day one and give you the autonomy, diversity of tasks and responsibility you need to solve business challenges for yourself and help drive the company forward.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- TIG/MIG welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings
- Understanding of engineering procedures and fabrication processes
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to take direction and work as an integral member of a flexible team
Salary will be based on your level of experience.
Hours of work: 7.00am till 5.30pm (50-hour full-time weekly shift)
Submit your CV and apply now!